Central Grocery & Deli Review - 923 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA, USA

Central Grocery & Deli

Central Grocery Company review
923 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA, USA...........
Central Grocery & Deli Reviews
by Ryan M
This is a cute little store that you can find all kinds of spices and foods that will be hard to find anywhere else. They have these sandwiches that, while I personally didn't find too amazing since I absolutely hate olives, you will probably love if you do like them. The fact that I found it to be even edible with how much I dislike olives says a lot to how good it must be to someone who does like them. It's worth quickly dropping by in your in the area, though, even if you really like olives there are probably better places to eat in the French quarter.



Central Grocery & Deli Reviews
by Teresa Brown
We got the famous Muffaletta sandwich and it was amazing! There was a long line, but it moves really quick and it is so worth the wait. My husband and I split a whole sandwich and it was huge and we ended up taking the rest home. It was so good and fresh. We also bought the olive salad so that we can make it at home. Would highly recommend this place. I have had Muffulattas in a lot of places, but this is the best yet! Will definitely be back when we come back to town! You need to put this on your list as well!


Central Grocery and Deli Reviews
by Noelle Pike
I'm in love with this sandwich! This was my first ever visit...I will be back! Great food, speedy service...over all amazing experience!! Highly recommended



No comments:

Post a Comment